Pineapple Salad Dressing Recipe
Imagine being served lunch out on the terrace, a warm breeze, palm trees swaying, and the sound of surf off in the distant …. and what’s for lunch? A wonderful organic salad, drizzled with a wonderful pineapple, almond butter dressing. You may not have the palm trees, a warm breeze or the sounds of surf, but you can imagine, as you enjoy this pineapple salad dressing.
Pineapple Salad Dressing Recipe:
Equipment Needed: None required, unless you wanted to mix it in a Vitamix.
Yield: 1/2 cup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon light miso (miso adds depth and healthy bacteria, but if you don’t have, you’ll still enjoy the dressing)
- 1 tablespoon raw almond butter (my favorite for nut butters – Artisana)
- 1 tablespoon date paste (or one large medjool date – but will need Vitamix to mix ingredients)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until blended, or better yet, place in Vitamix and blend together.
- Depending upon your desired preference, using a bowl will leave bits or chunks of pineapple in dressing, or blend and break down the pineapple.
If you’ve enjoyed this post, Pineapple Salad Dressing, leave a comment below:
Information and material found on this website is for informational purposes only, and not intended to provide medical advice, nor should it be construed as such. The information is NOT intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information provided on this site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available on this site is for general informational, entertainment and educational purposes only. Products, or information, are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional diagnosis or treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, beginning any diet program or exercise program, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this website. The author of this site is not responsible for any adverse effects that may occur from the application of the information on this site and encourages you to make your own healthcare decisions, based on your own research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.