Pine Nut Parmesan Cheese
Another wonderful fermented living food and non-dairy cheese.
Pine Nut Parmesan Recipe
Equipment Needed: high-speed blender (Vitamix)
Yield: 1 cup
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup filtered water – add more water if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon Liyfbiotic probiotic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1. Place pine nuts, water, and probiotic powder in a high-speed blender, and blend adding more water if necessary to achieve a smooth, creamy texture.
2. Add salt, and blend briefly to mix.
3. Spread the pine nut mixture thinly onto a dehydrator tray lined with a teflex sheet and allow the mixture to ferment for 4 hours at room temperature.
4. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for about 24 hours, until completely dry.
5. Crush the Parmesan by hand.
Storage: store in sealed glass container or glass jar in the refrigerator. Parmesan cheese will keep for 3 months.
Where to purchase Liybiotic Probiotic powder
If you’ve enjoyed this post, Pine Nut Parmesan, leave a comment below:
Information and material found on this website is for informational purposes only, and not intended to provide medical advice, nor should it be construed as such. The information is NOT intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information provided on this site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available on this site is for general informational, entertainment and educational purposes only. Products, or information, are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional diagnosis or treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, beginning any diet program or exercise program, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this website. The author of this site is not responsible for any adverse effects that may occur from the application of the information on this site and encourages you to make your own healthcare decisions, based on your own research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.