Mexican Seasoned Ground Meat
Vegan gourmet cuisine – great for tacos, tamales, tostadas, or with rice.
Mexican Seasoned Un-Meat Filling Recipe
Equipment Needed: Food Processor and Dehydrator
Yield: 1 cup
- 2 cups finely diced zucchini
- 1 cup Brazil or macadamia nuts, ground
- 1/2 cup onion micro-diced
- 2 tablespoons Mexican chili powder
- 1/4 cup finely minced celery
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
1. Using a food processor, equipped with ‘S’ blade, pulse Brazil nuts until ground. DO NOT over process.
2. Transfer nuts to mixing bowl, and all other ingredients. Mix by hands.
3. Loosely crumble the mixture onto two teflex sheets and dehydrate at 153 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 1/2 hours. Remove teflex sheet, and continue to dehydrate for 1 hour.
4. Place in glass container. Will store for up to 1 week in refrigerator.
If you enjoyed this post, Mexican Seasoned Un-Meat, leave a comment below: