This dressing is a great crowd pleaser. It’s got just enough heat to make you want to come back for more. Use in salads, over stuffed peppers, or as a dip with corn chips.
Jalapeno Vinaigrette Recipe
Equipment NeededHigh-Speeded Blender (Vitamix)
Yield: approximately 1 1/2 cups
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and inside (white part) membrane removed (if small, 5-8 peppers needed). NOTE: use one or two jalapeños, blend and test for heat level, continue to add more until you reach the desired heat … not all jalapeños have the same heat!
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup chopped zucchini and 1/4 – 1/3 cup olive oil.
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, de-stemmed
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
1. Using gloves and a cutting board dedicated to these types of foods only (hot peppers), remove seeds and the membrane from inside the jalapeno peppers (after you make this one time, you can determine if you like it hotter, if so, keep some of the seeds and membrane in mix)
2. Place jalapenos, green onion, olive oil, cilantro, coconut nectar, black pepper, and salt in blender and mix together.
3. Store in glass container in refrigerator.
If you’ve enjoyed this post, Jalapeno Vinaigrette Recipe, leave a comment below:
Information and material found on this website is for informational purposes only, and not intended to provide medical advice, nor should it be construed as such. The information is NOT intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information provided on this site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available on this site is for general informational, entertainment and educational purposes only. Products, or information, are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional diagnosis or treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, beginning any diet program or exercise program, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this website. The author of this site is not responsible for any adverse effects that may occur from the application of the information on this site and encourages you to make your own healthcare decisions, based on your own research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.