Delicious Non-Dairy Herb/Ricotta Cheese
Easy to make, and easy to make tasty impressions, when served to your guests.
Herb/Ricotta Cheese Recipe
Equipment Needed: n/a
Yield: 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup Almond Cheese (see recipe)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon light miso
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely minced red onion
- 2 tablespoon fresh minced parsley and/or cilantro
- 2 teaspoon finely minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced dill weed or dill powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Pinch of pepper
Note: taste test, and if you feel more seasoning is needed, increase the amount of ingredients
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well: almond cheese, light miso, pine nuts, red onion, parsley/cilantro, dill, green onion, nutritional yeast, garlic, and pepper.
Storage: Store in sealed glass container in the refrigerator, cheese spread will keep for 4 days.
- For a savory cheese sauce, blend the cheese mixture in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- For a chili cheese sauce, add Mexican chili powder blend and paprika.
If you’ve enjoyed this post, Herb Cheese, leave a comment below:
Information and material found on this website is for informational purposes only, and not intended to provide medical advice, nor should it be construed as such. The information is NOT intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information provided on this site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available on this site is for general informational, entertainment and educational purposes only. Products, or information, are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional diagnosis or treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, beginning any diet program or exercise program, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this website. The author of this site is not responsible for any adverse effects that may occur from the application of the information on this site and encourages you to make your own healthcare decisions, based on your own research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional