Coconut Wrap Recipe with Orange Avocado Dipping Sauce
How to Make a Coconut Wrap?
There is no set recipe. I will list what I used for the wrap pictured, but when it comes to wraps, be as creative as you want to be.
Coconut Wrap Recipe – Sandwich
Equipment Needed: your hands
Yield: how hungry are you – make one or as many as you need
Shell or wrap:
- Paleo coconut wraps – there are 7 wraps per package (found at Whole Foods Market)
- Pecan Pate or Mock Tuna Pate
- Sprouts of choice – pictured are mung
- Jicama /carrot mixture – shredded in food processor
- Chiffonade cut kale
- Raw cashew butter (or raw almond butter – my personal choice is Artisana – rich and creamy raw butters)
Orange Avocado Dipping Sauce – see recipe
Use as a dipping sauce or spoon inside wrap
Healthy wrap recipes are quick and easy, especially when prepared. Every week I take time to make one or two salad dressings, one pate, sprouts, and often have the jicama carrot mixture ready to go. These dont take alot of time to prepare but will make your week so much easier, as you can quickly grab any of them and put together a lunch or meal in no time.
- Lay out coconut wrap on flat surface – such as a cutting board
- Using a knife, spread a thin layer of cashew butter along the top and bottom. Cashew serves two purposes. One, it’s delicious and healthy, and secondly, it will hold your wrap together when you roll it.
- Add filling – layer your ingredients across bottom of wrap over cashew butter
- Carefully roll wrap and cut in half and serve.
Wraps are great by themselves, but are even better when dipped in lemon or orange avocado dipping sauce. See recipe below – I guarantee, once you taste it you’ll want to use these sauces as dressing on salads, or over cheesecake, or heck, just grab a spoon when no one’s watching and eat it by itself!
If you’ve enjoyed this post, Coconut Wrap Recipe, leave a comment below:
Information and material found on this website is for informational purposes only, and not intended to provide medical advice, nor should it be construed as such. The information is NOT intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information provided on this site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available on this site is for general informational, entertainment and educational purposes only. Products, or information, are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional diagnosis or treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, beginning any diet program or exercise program, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this website. The author of this site is not responsible for any adverse effects that may occur from the application of the information on this site and encourages you to make your own healthcare decisions, based on your own research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.